Information about Fifa 12 [DEMO]
- Download torrent
||Monday, 04 July 2011 at 20:30:28
Verified (0) -
Fake (0) -
Password (0) -
Fifa 12 - Demo
Includes one Championsleague match.
The latest issue (059) of the Official Playstation Magazine UK has a feature on FIFA 12, the latest iteration of the EA's flagship sports title. As well as new screenshots, there's plenty of information on the new FIFA, described as a 'revolution, not an evolution'. What's changed? Find out below.
- There are three main innovations; tactical defending, precision dribbling, and the Impact Engine.
- The Impact Engine has a huge effect on the game. David Rutter claims 'should a player get hurt, he'll react correctly, and have realistic recovery times', meaning in a career you'll need a balanced squad to fill in for injured key players.
- There's an extra layer of choice with team selection thanks to this; do you rush a recently recovered player back for a massive game, risking more broken bones? 'If you risk it, the commentary and presentation will pick up on that fact'. If they get injured again, they're react realistically - i.e. screaming in pain and looking all fed up.
- A new AI system called Pro Player makes its debut. It works with last year's Personality Plus, so the game is more aware of players' skills than last time. The magazine gives examples of a team knowing to whip high balls in for a big forward like Crouch or Zigic, and the opposition defenders reacting appropriately to this.
- Another example is with the 'vision' stat - Xavi can execute 'defence-splitting' passes yet a player like Ji-Sung Park, with poorer vision, can't create the same opportunities.
- One incredibly neat feature is team personality; while in FIFA 11, certain players felt like their real life counterparts, now whole teams act in the way you'd expect, meaning Blackpool being an offensive danger yet a defensive disaster, or Rooney and Berbatov working together to provide a unique attack strategy.
- Rutter adds 'If one of those [key] players get sold, and then [the manager] buys a new player - one with difference specialities - then you'll see a very different team dynamic when you play them again'. So, while you might play against the same teams each season, their changed line-up means the teams play in altering styles, giving each match a unique feel as squads shift and teams go through 'eras'.
- New menus are a giant relief, this time looking very much like the Playstation XMB, while also having a player of your choice doing some animations in the background. There's also a new presentation style - the lower camera angle shows more open space on the pitch and makes it easier to make out individual players, while the pre-match introduction features updated montages and stadium shots. The kit selection screen now has players modelling the different strips, and each game, even League Two friendlies, has a 'big match' feel.
Much more information can be gleamed from within the pages of Issue 59 of OPM, which should be on sale any minute now - jog to the shops and snatch it up.
Comments on Fifa 12 [DEMO]
Share Fifa 12 [DEMO]
that might interest you
: recent searches